How to Deodorize Books
How can you deodorize books when they are smelly? This course gives you not only the know-how to get it done, it also shows you the pitfalls that can actually harm your book.
- What can you use to deodorize books and what should you avoid?
- Cat Litter
- Baking Soda
- Deodorizing Sprays
- Lysol or other Bleaching Sprays
- A Note Regarding Mold on Books: (see Course 9-102 for more information on moldy books)
- 1 1/2 minute Video on How to Deodorize Smelly Books
- Tools and Materials
- Buy Deodorizing Granules Here