2-111b: Preservation Repair for Outer Joint of a Book ~ $14.99
How to do a Preservation Repair for the Outer Joint of a Book
This video shows you how to do a quick fix for a broken front joint on this Edgar Allan Poe book.
- Type of Book: Flexible, faux leather, case-binding
- This Particular Book: Edgar Allen Poe Volume 1
- Issue: Cracked outer joint
- Treatment: Preservation V-hinge
- 30 Minutes of Video
- PERPETUAL CAVEAT: Never repair rare and/or scarce books. When in doubt only do preservation treatments and consult an accredited professional.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Students 57
- Assessments Yes